As announced earlier today, greater Brisbane including the Ipswich region is to enter a 3-day lockdown from 6pm tonight.
We remain open for essential shopping throughout this time and ask all customers to follow Queensland Health directives. During this period (6pm tonight until 6pm Monday 11th January) masks are mandatory when visiting the Centre. If you are unsure if a particular retailer is open, please call the store for their individual opening hours. Food outlets that remain open will provide takeaway only.
If you are visiting Riverlink Shopping Centre, it is essential that you maintain the highest level of personal hygiene. Best practices include:
- Wearing a mask
- Covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
- Disposing of tissues properly
- Washing your hands often with soap and water
- Using the alcohol based sanitisers available at all entrances and amenities
- Staying at least 1.5m away from people
In line with Government advice, we also ask you DO NOT ENTER the Centre if:
- You have any symptoms of COVID-19
- You have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You are positive for COVID-19
- Have returned from a declared COVID HOT SPOT in the previous 14 days.
Riverlink Shopping Centre has the right to refuse entry to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms.
As always, our first priority is the safety, health and well-being of our community. For further information please visit https://www.qld.gov.au/…/curr…/greater-brisbane-lockdown
We thank all of you for your continued support of both the Centre and our retailers. Please take care and we look forward to seeing you again soon.